A more efficient global compliance process.
Less time filing and reporting means more time using portfolio insights from your data to drive the right decisions.
One source for managing global regulatory data.
One source of confidence.
Introducing your Regulatory Book of Record.
Build, access and maintain your RBOR with ArcFiling.
Experience the first-ever consolidated view of your global investment data and regulatory records.
Create and self-file high-quality regulatory documents such as Forms N-MFP, N-PORT and N-CEN.
With ArcFiling, part of DFIN’s portfolio of end-to-end solutions, you get:
- Intuitive cloud-based tools to enable fund groups to easily track files in real time.
- Ongoing compliance advice from filing and reporting process experts.
- Personalized support from data collection to submission.
A faster filing experience
The exception‑driven dashboard alerts you to items that need your attention. Analyze data at a glance so you can make timely, purposeful decisions and prioritize your team’s efforts.
Convenient content management
Keep tabs on all of your portfolios from one location, and access them from anywhere. Easily organize your data in the industry's preferred XML format. Share content seamlessly with your team and get multiple levels of oversight.
An automated workflow
ArcFiling tracks your submitted filings and regulatory reports so you’ll know they’ve been successfully received.
To Europe and beyond.
When your regulatory reporting obligations have no borders, you need a solution that can manage it all, from UCITS KIIDs to PRIIPs and MiFID II reporting. Experience DFIN’s innovative global regulatory platform for complete transparency over your regulatory requirements in Europe.
Explore our ArcFiling resources
Experience expert service and industry-leading support — every step of the way.
When you work with DFIN, you get:
- People ready to help 24/7/365.
- A solution that incorporates the knowledge and experience of the largest filer to the SEC.
- Ongoing advice on achieving Forms N-PORT and N-CEN compliance, prioritizing tasks, creating exceptions and automating your filing.
- IT maintenance and updates managed entirely by the DFIN team.